Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Had a great late night session in low wind


Last night was beautiful night in Lausanne, with light winds that at times could even float the Gemini. I needed to clear my mind, as the day in the lab was horrible. I am here already three weeks, and I have very little data. I hope that I can still pull out the nosedive I am in, and with more than three weeks of solid experimenting left at the end, it should be possible.

I find it difficult to fly in low wind, as the Flashlight is not as tricky as the Gemini, and often catches the wind rather than floats in an axel, for example. But last night, after reading some tips on the FA forum, I seem to have gotten a bit better. Still, I need a great deal more practice. Too bad, I guess I'll have to work harder in the future, after work.

No comments: